How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phil Your Own Question
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 8434
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Phil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Plus 90 furnace and a black drain tube that has

Customer Question

I have a Bryant Plus 90 furnace and a black drain tube that has circular ridges and is about 10 inches long as developed a hole. There is a tag on the tube with a number of 321235-101 REV B is affixed to the tube. What is the part number I need to order to replace it? Where may I find this tube?
JA: Did you check the furnace's filters?
Customer: The filters are fine. The drain tube has failed!!!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No. I have a certified HVAC repair man available.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 7 months ago.

Hello, they are hard to find, but there is one currently on ebay

Click here

Thats in spanish, but you can log into ebay yourself with that Bryant brand and part number.

If that fails

should have it.

When you have what you need from me, please rate my work to close the question.

Related HVAC Questions