Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have York furnace. it is brand new. it is not heating now.

Customer Question

I have York furnace. it is brand new. it is not heating now. but I think the fan is working. the red light flash 11 times. I did not know what happend
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: I just changed filter.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: i called someone but only can come tomorrow. so i want to see if i can try it myself now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: do you know about ecobee? the reason i asked is i tried to install ecobee yesterday and but i could successfully installed power extend kit. so i tried to put the old thermostat on and i lost my heating.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 9 months ago.

Can you give me complete model from inside furnace in burner compartment so I can provide guidance with this specific unit.Model will be on a label just above burners on right or left inside panel

http://i.imgur.com/U8b0GXT.jpg

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
YP9C080B12MP12C