HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a DNP unit heater Model150UHE-1 16 3U S/N 19237 and…

Customer Question
I have a DNP...

I have a DNP unit heater Model150UHE-1 16 3U S/N 19237 and the pilot light keeps going out at night. The unit runs allday ok, but pilot goes out at night.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

The unit has no filter and is turned on with a switch.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I guess not.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
12/2/2016
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, that model number is ***** working, tell me about how old the unit heater is and if the gas valve has a knob or lever on it with ON, OFF and Pilot positions... we can go from there.