HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Well, my parents bought one of your boilers for their

Customer Question
hot-water heating system. They...
Well, my parents bought one of your boilers for their hot-water heating system. They passed away in August, and the realtor was there to show the house yesterday and noticed the heat was off. I went over to try and get it going, but it's just not starting up. It has an automatic pilot ignition, but it won't kick in. There's no smell of gas, either.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Filters? I don't know where they would be on a boiler.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'd like to, if possible.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I know of
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
11/24/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. Let me start by saying you're on the Just Answer site. We don't sell or rep any product. That said let's see what we can do about that cold boiler. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the brand and model number of your unit?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer