airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

Is there a web site I can get instructions for setting the

Customer Question

Is there a web site I can get instructions for setting the time & cycles for a Goodman comfort thermastat model #tstatg1152 thanks Cal e-mail***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Not a problem I just need to set the correct time of day and program the settings. Thanks
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 8 months ago.

Click on the link below for the manual. You will find clock and schedule setup instructions starting on page 8 and 9.

http://www.goodmanmfg.com/pdfviewer.aspx?pdfurl=docs/librariesprovider6/default-document-library/omg-tstatg1152-2v.pdf?sfvrsn=0

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.