Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a Lennox conservator 111 G16 furnace comes on inducer

Customer Question

I have a Lennox conservator 111 G16 furnace comes on inducer lower starts burners come on furnace blower comes on low.inducerblower run The whole time the furnace is on.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's inducerblower not lnducerlower
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am unclear on what you mean.

So far it sounds like the furnace and burners come on and runs OK..... or is it only running for a minute or so then going off, let me know we can go from there,

If I miss you tonight I will pick up your response first thing in the morning

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My phone number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello again, the web site does not permit a phone call unless you accept the $24 offer... we can continue here in this dialog box however.

So far it sounds like the furnace and burners come on and runs OK..... or is it only running for a minute or so then going off, are you able to elaborate extensively, and tell me a lot about your technical skill sets so that I coach you most effectively. we can go from there,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm not a heating and cooling expert but I do know a little bit. The furnace runs OK and when the furnace calls for heat exhaust blower comes on the burner start the blower motor for the furnace squirrel cage comes on low at the exhaust blower should slow down or stop but it does not . The squirrel cage blower stays on slow speed
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Thanks, the exhaust blower should *not slow down or stop when the main squirrel cage blower stays on low speed. The exhaust blower should stay running as long as the burners are operating.... and in addition it should run for a minute or so before and after the burner goes off.