How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phil Your Own Question
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 6022
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Phil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Searching for info for a 561cj060-a it keeps popping the

Customer Question

Hi, searching for info for a bryant 561cj060-a it keeps popping the fuse
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: month or so
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes thus far, i've attempt to run the motor seperately from the condenser
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i don't know if its the motor the condenser, the cap or the transformer i highly doubt its the transformer
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 9 months ago.

The fuse usually blows because of damage to the wire that runs from the furnace outside to the unit.

Weedwacked, chewed, pulled etc. 90% of the time it is wire damage. The other 10% is the contactor in the outdoor unit.

Have you checked all the wire that runs from the furnace circuit board (Y and C) to the outdoor unit yet?

Related HVAC Questions