airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

What is the difference between a Model #925SA60100E21 96%

Customer Question

what is the difference between a Model #925SA60100E21 96% AFUE and a model #987MA66100 97% forced air furnace with a variable speed motor?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

I will dowload a couple of links so you can compare closely

The 987 is a better unit. It is more efficient and considered the higher end Evolution SEries as compared to the Preferred Series which is a step down

The 987 is what is known as a modulating furnace which is more efficient than the preferred series.Look over the two links I sent and let me know if you have specific questions.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.