airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I'm trying to find the fireplace insert we have. I have only

Customer Question

I'm trying to find the fireplace insert we have. I have only parts replacement numbers but I'm not finding that helpful. Ideas?
JA: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?
Customer: I don't know. It's at a clubhouse and I recently became the Rec chair. There is absolutely no paperwork on either fireplace. I'm trying to find model #s and hopefully serial #s for inventory.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: WE don't need any work done. Just need to find the type of fireplace it is with corresponding identifiers.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The part that I have an invoice for is a Majestic Nova SIT Conversion Valve Kit, Pilot Assemply, etc. Replaces Honeywell HW RFN Valve.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 10 months ago.

It looks like this is just a pat number that is used on numerous brands and models.There should be a label somewhere in unit with all the nomenclature including model. Usually you will have to remove a panel to see it. See below