HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Have a burnham oil boiler with tankless water heater and

Customer Question
need to know how to...
have a burnham oil boiler with tankless water heater and need to know how to connect boiler control leads to a bank of white Rodgers 1311 -02 zone valves . thank you for your support Bob
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
11/6/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You connect the #2 & 3 terminals on each zone valve to the T terminals on the boiler aquastat/relay. You don't say what you have for an aqustat relay so if T terminals is not clear then I need to know the brand and model number of the boiler operating control (aquastat/relay)

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer