HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a upad75 reznor unit heater and the burner keeps

Customer Question
shutting down, i have 3.5...
I have a upad75 reznor unit heater and the burner keeps shutting down, i have 3.5 inchs water at gas valve outlet, 0.1 mily amps from flame sensor and .932 inchs water at the inducer fan neg pressure why does it not work?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
11/4/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 1 year ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Does it light then go out right away?