How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rick Your Own Question
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 22041
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Rick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To have someone look at a Peerless pure fire boiler do I

Customer Question

Hi to have someone look at a Peerless pure fire boiler do I call an HVAC technician or a plumber
JA: Are you an HVAC professional?
Customer: no a resident
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: let me see if I can send you the video
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You should call a plumber but be sure to ask if they are familiar with the Purefire boiler. If they aren't familiar with it call somebody else.

Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Do you have more questions?