HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Heat N Glo SL-750TR-C with an RC-Smart-T and

RC-Smart-R remote and receiver respectively...
I have a Heat N Glo SL-750TR-C with an RC-Smart-T and RC-Smart-R remote and receiver respectively. I need to replace the remote and receiver but I'm not sure what (if any) new Hearth Technologies products will work with my fireplace. Could you please give me some guidance?
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Fireplace turns on just not with the remote. The receiver gives only one click with very quick one time red light flash. I'm not aware of filters on the remote and/or receiver but anything is possible I suppose.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I'm the original owner of the fireplace and my house was built in 2001, the year the fireplace went in to production. I've always completed preventive maintenance myself. This is the first year I've ever had an issue with the remote.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is a single switch at the wall that will turn the fireplace on.
Answered in 2 days by:
11/1/2016
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is Billy. Apparently your question has stumped many of us here.

I did some research with the company and found the following items that will work.

Click Here

And here is the active link for shopping

All of these will work and require minimal retrofitting.

Please let me know before rating service if this works for you or not.

I know you have waited for an answer and I apologize for the delay.

Billy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for your response. Billy. I am having trouble leaving you a rating. I want to give you five stars but nothing I click allows it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think the rating link is broken on this website. I tried 3 different browsers and couldn't get the rating link to work. ;(

if the rating is not available this time let me know and I will forward to customer service.

Thank you

Billy

BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
BillyHvac
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech