Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Any idea how to unlock the lux geo?

Customer Question

any idea how to unlock the lux geo?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the model number?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
LUX/GEO only one model. comes in black or white. mines the white
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
texting is fine.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
their support is only open mon thru friday. I have searched the manual and the internet and haven't found any discussion whatsoever of a locked geo thermostat
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I've hit the reset button. removed the batteries... nothing . still locked, still off
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will call Lux first thing in the AM, their customer support will assist me with this (closed on weekends). Thank you anyway.
Beth