HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

One of the pipes on my temp star dc 90 high effiency furnace

Customer Question
is leaking it's an...
One of the pipes on my temp star dc 90 high effiency furnace is leaking it's an aver head pipe. I found water in the furnace in both compartments. I have had the air off for about two week and I tried to turn furnace on It worked but it seemed slow going and like it was working hard. I turned it off and noticed water on the floor and when I opened both compartments there was water.
I see where it's leaking at one of the joints above.What can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
10/15/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Can you give me an overall picture of the furnace and another showing where it's leaking? You can post pics here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer