How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask airheatman Your Own Question
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 8327
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
airheatman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Mach rv a/c unit model # 48004-966 Serial#

Customer Question

I have a coleman Mach rv a/c unit model # 48004-966 Serial####-##-####with heat strip what kind of thermostat do I need
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

You will need something like the 8530A3451 heat pump thermostat.Note additional wiring may also be required if old unit was not a heat pump.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Took way too long
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

I understand. Usually response time is shorter, but it looks like we did not have an expert online familiar with the unit when you posted.I replied as soon as I got here and saw the question.WEre you able to get this solved?