HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a problem with my heating station, I first had eror

Customer Question
hi JA: Hi. What is your...
hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a problem with my heating station
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: I first had eror 3A then 6A
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: it doesn't heat
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: so no hot water, no radiators functional
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi
10/12/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the brand and model number of your boiler?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
anybody there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi Rick
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Buderus
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Buderus Logamax U052-24/28T
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it shows first 3A error, no 6A
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can hear it working but the water and radiators are cold

I don't have access to specs for that model. I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer