HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have two white/rodgers thermostats, both operate lpg

stoves for zone heat. Both...
I have two white/rodgers thermostats, both operate lpg stoves for zone heat. Both thermostats were installed in 2015 new, and both have the same problem of failure to operate intermittenly.
Both shut off just fine, but sometimes do not seem to send signal to the stove once the contacts close, Ive found that working the setting lever back and forth seems to make it operate but not always.
Could it be static electricity?
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/11/2016
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is the model number of the thermostat?

Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
model M30
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry, i dropped my phone