HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

How do I unlock the control panel? 5 minutes, yes, no

Customer Question
How do I unlock the...
How do I unlock the control panel?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 5 minutes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
9/19/2016
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you RATE ANSWER the 5 star rating after you are satisfied with answer.

What is Make and model of control panel?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
GE advantium 120
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
g e advantium 120

You are in wrong category, sending your question to appliaces

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer