airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I did had a flooded basement. I also had to replace the

Customer Question

I did had a flooded basement . I also had to replace the circuit board before but this time I turned it on and the flame kicked on but then off and I got a pressure switch error. Blew in the switch hose and tried again, The error is gone ... no more blinking light but will not kick on. Also fan not working at thermostat. I have 26 volts at thermostat and tried jumping the red and white wires ,,, no luck. Any ideas on what to try now?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Sean replied 11 months ago.
Any LEDs on the board ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I wrote above the light quit blinking when I got the pressure switch error and blew in the pressure switch hose .. so YES ... It is constant on now..
Expert:  Sean replied 11 months ago.
Ok, do you have a volt meter ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have 26 volts at the thermostat .. jumped the red and white and furnace does not kick on nor the air conditioner
Expert:  airheatman replied 11 months ago.

Did you try jumping the red and white at furnace board? (Not at thermostat)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I seen that on youtube but did not see a R . W on the board ... can you look up the board and mark them on a jpg file the ones to jump on the board ..
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
When I went back down to the furnace the board was showing a pressure switch error. I blew in the hose and the pressure switch error went away,I jumper the board and nothing. However, when I was watching the light on the board I moved the wires that go to the main plug into the board and the plug fell out above. Not the board side of the plug but the one at the furnace. I immediately plugged this back in not realizing I had not turned off power to the furnace. What sounded like an electrical pop from the board area. But the furnace fan started running spitting water from the recent basement flood.and the light is on blinking 3 lights again ... pressure switch. Since it has water in the main blower fan I am just letting it run for now hoping to get all the moisture out then I can address the pressure switch error.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The fan has now stops ... and I have 4 lights blinking ... Four flashes of the light mean your furnace has a pri***** *****mit circuit open; all limit switches shut the furnace down in the event of dangerous conditions occurring. What now?