HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a Carrier Infinity thermostat, 2 zones. Zone 1 is

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a Carrier Infinity thermostat, 2 zones. Zone 1 is "off" and I can't figure out how to turn it back on. Please help ?
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Specific to the thermostat
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, just need zone 1 turned back on
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Go to this link mainly page 19 to select all the zones and make sure the one off is scheduled on.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks. AllZones is now working but the vents in the back half of my house are not working. Is this a damper problem?

Yes that is a damper issue for sure