HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My weil Mclain gold oil with Beckett model 7505 burner runs

Customer Question
out of oil I add...
My weil Mclain gold oil with Beckett model 7505 burner runs out of oil I add 10g of diesel, now what should I do?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I just move last night to my new house and I find out that the boiler was not working because of fuel
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'm trying to do it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
9/4/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 year ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I am looking over your question now and will respond shortly.

Have you attempted to start yet?

And if so..and it did not start...have you bled the lines?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not I didn't

Thank you.

If you can take a picture of the oil gun assembly and post here I can mark your pic with what to do.

If you cannot post pic I will try to use pics of something close

Thank you!

Look at the pic...loosen the nut....turn thermostat up, if need to press the oil burner reset, press once.......hold pan under the nut you loosened..

when burner fires tighten nut in.

Billy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did nothing happened

You mean no power, motor noise or anything?

And is there any code or blinking on the control?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
nothing

Are all switches, breakers on?

See this PAGE

And go through troubleshooting from this manual HERE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All breakers are on
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

It seem Billy has opted out. My name is ***** ***** I'll do what I can to help. What (button) did you push to restart the burner?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
A Red button

The button in the middle of the control (with the LED) on the right top side of the burner?

What color is the LED? is it flashing or solid?

The LED is inside the button. IF it's solid red you need to hold the button down for 15+ seconds

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well there is not power, is not led light but the button is red

Did you hold the button down for 15+ seconds then release it?

There are 2 small LED's (lights) inside the button they make it look red. Since you see red you have power to the control. Waiting on an answer to my last question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The fee that I payed is for the completed conversations?

I don't know what you mean by completed conversations. The fee you paid is for the expert advise you've been getting in this thread. All we can do is provide the relevant info. It's up to you to put it into practice. We can continue here if you like. Or do you want a refund?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please a refund, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience

Ok, I'll let customer service know.

Rick
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor