How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phil Your Own Question
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 6022
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Phil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for Water Furnace Thermostat Model #TA32E12. I

Customer Question

I am looking for Water Furnace Thermostat Model #TA32E12. I need 2 of them to replace the ones I have because the read out display does not display.
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: The theromstat. Sysytem works fine. The display is pretty much gone. I have to really figure out what the temperature is set at.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: hopefully.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no that's all. I have been searching the web looking for where we can get a replacement or is there a universla thermostat we could use?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, water furnace does not make the thermostats, Honeywell or Robert Shaw or other mfgrs make those.

the brand name of the thermostat should be stamped on its back.

Get me that and I can see what is available as a replacement.