HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

The circuit board on our Lennox Air condition model B2402-2P

Customer Question
needs replacing , But, being so...
The circuit board on our Lennox Air condition model B2402-2P needs replacing ,
But, being so old cannot find the replacement circuit for it. can you help?
Thanking you
Deo
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
8/27/2016
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

hi i am dan i can help you with this. the easiest way for me to look up a correct replacement board for you is if you can provide a picture of the circuit board and the name plate of the air conditioner and post it here. then i will be able to find a replacement part for you. would you be able to do that

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer