HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Ca13na 018-060 or ca16na 018-030. AC stopped. Blinking light

Customer Question

Bryant ca13na 018-060 or ca16na 018-030. AC stopped. Blinking light is dot dot dash dash dash dash. Filter was in need of change, changed it. Thermostat works. Can't figure out what to do next. Turned off thermostat for a few minutes, then turned it back on.
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: Not sure, but the unit is a couple of years old and has worked fine until now.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not unless it's an easy fix
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not sure
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Try shutting thew power off to the whole system at the breaker and see if it will reset and work and let me know. Leave it off for a full minute as well.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No change
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It did not work.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I searched the manual and the Internet but cannot find anything which decodes 2 short followed by 4 long blinks.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you there?

That is a 24 code meaning the secondary fuse is open

CLICK HERE