Sean, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner HVAC company
64612473

I TRY TO FIX 410A SYSTEM THE SUCTION LIN WAS FROZEN, TRR TO

Customer Question

I TRY TO FIX 410A SYSTEM THE SUCTION LIN WAS FROZEN , TRR TO CHARGE MORE GAS BUT THE LOW SIDE ALWAYS KEEP 90 AND HIGH SIDE IS 275 KEEP LOW SIDE FROZEN THX
JA: What's the brand and model number of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I JUST INSTALL LASE YEAR IT IS CARRIER 3 TON CONDENSER INDOOR IS ADVANCE AIR HANDLER IS TXV VALVE PROBLEM?
JA: What are all the symptoms of the problem (error codes, flashing lights, etc.)?
Customer: THE SUCTION LINE AND COIL FROZEN THE BLOWER MOTOR RUNNING GOOD
JA: What happened just before this problem started? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: bad compressor ,I REPLACE A NEW ONE AFTER THAT ONE WEEK LATER COIL FROZEN
JA: Anything else you want the HVAC tech to know before I connect you?
Customer: I INSTALL A LOT CONDENSER NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE , WHY I TRY CHARGE MORE 410 A MY LOW SIDE KEEP 90 THAT WHY THE PIPE WAS FORZEN
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Sean replied 1 year ago.
What's your super heat and subcool ?Txv is most likely keeping your low side at 90.What's your indoor coil size and what speed is your blower set too ?