HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Lennox, Model 19116B04475, cooling but not removing

Customer Question
humidity. Temp at 74...
Lennox, Model 19116B04475, cooling but not removing humidity. Temp at 74 degrees with 60 per cent humidity. Thermostat is Lennox 7500, humidity as well as temperature. This a 1350 sq ft condo. Way too cold at 74.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/15/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 1 year ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

One sec while I check your model

Ok how long does the unit run?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thermostat was on 76 with 60% so we turned it down to 70 and it ran it from 11:00 am until 7:00 pm yesterday. At that time, temp was 70 with 54% humidity. That, of course is too cold. So we set it at 75 at 11:00 pm last night and at 5:42 am this morning it was 75 degrees and 62% humidity.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Turned it down to 74 and at 10:06 am, 60% humidity.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This condo is new construction. Company that installed the units for builder keeps telling us there is nothing wrong. We know that if the AC is running that long, the humidity should not be at 60%. 50-53 % is normal in other units the same size as ours.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello, is someone there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is someone there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay, this is bogus. I'm requesting a refund immediately.

Something happened to your responses and I just go them now are you still here?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer