HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Condenser motor wont hit high speed to pull the heat out.The

Customer Question
unit is less then a...
condenser motor wont hit high speed to pull the heat out.The unit is less then a year old and had a 01 code model number is *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
8/14/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Below is a troubleshooting chart for the unit. The symptons for the 01 code include as you say, the fan only running at low speed.

The cause is usually low refrigerant or a restriction, but occasionally is indoor blower not moving enough air which could be a dirty filter,dirty indoor coil or defective indoor motor.

Is the indoor fan running and moving sufficient air flow?

airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician