Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I just purchased a rehabed house which has a newly installed

Customer Question

I just purchased a rehabed house which has a newly installed (as part of the rehab) HVAC unit. Features Goodman furnace, coils (made by Ameracoil but with a Goodman Model #) and a Honeywell controller. The problem is the humidity. The house is holding a constant 75-77 F temperature, but the humidity is the same (or higher). Is there a way to control the humidity level of the air within this system? (Note, we already have one dehumidifier running with little or no affect.)
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Some Goodman furnaces and thermostats do have humidity control features.What is model on furnace and thermostat?

Expert:  Daniel Plourde replied 1 year ago.

hi i am dan i can help you with this. first what is the model number of the outdoor unit and how many sq ft is the house?

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

PLease ignore second reply from Dan.he did not see that I am already helping you.