Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have water buildup in the clear tubing. about 1 1/2 inches

Customer Question

i have water buildup in the clear tubing. about 1 1/2 inches uo the tube on one side and two inches on the other. i noticed this a month ago. the water has not evaporated and is now a yellowish color. the unit was installed about 10 months ago. the are also some dark spots at the water line.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello, use the paper clip icon on the right end of the tool bar, or the attach files link to the left of your send button to send me a few pictures taken from about 6 feet away so that I can see how this tube relates to the rest of your system.. the more pictures the better and taken from different angles so I can see all sides of it.

We can go from there.