HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

We had a duoble oil coils heater fire... We had a duoble oil

Customer Question
We had a duoble oil...
We had a duoble oil coils heater fire...
We had a duoble oil coils heater fire incident .during inspection the coils found overheated and burn through in some location and grain structure change for the CS pipe of the coils in the replica test.The heater consist ofShellCoilsBurnerStackWhat is the possible root cause of theincident?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 2 days by:
8/7/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 year ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

BillyHvac
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech