HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I just changed my thermostat batteries and now it just says

Customer Question
"off" and won't start...
I just changed my thermostat batteries and now it just says "off" and won't start
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 1 year ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Have you moved the SYSTEM switch to COOL?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer