HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Central air comes on just not blowing cold air

Customer Question
central air comes on just not...
central air
comes on just not blowing cold air
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
7/28/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 1 year ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Can you check for 24 volts to the outside contactor?

CLICK HERE

If you do not have that there then you may have a low voltage wiring issue or even a condensate pump full and not working. Check it out and see.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
where do i check the pump

Your payment for a phone call failed. Do you have a condensate pump?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
payment error you already took the money out of my account call me(###) ###-####

I am just the tech, they will not allow me to call unless your payment clears sorry.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
call me(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my payment has already been deducted from my account
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the payment has already cleared call me or reimburse the 28.00

OK the 28 dollar payment is just for a typed answer it costs 24 dollars in addition to do a phone call

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
cancell everything and just reimburse me back my 28.00 dollars thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you said they would not allow you to call unless the payment cleared now you're telling it's another 24.00 to make a phone call
just reimburse me back the 28.00 dollars the payment cleared
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH