WCohn
WCohn, Construction Worker
Experience:  Been in contruction 18+years
6211579

Hot water temperature dropping in shower on rheem intrigity

Customer Question

Hot water temperature dropping in shower on rheem intrigity 20 , model 871020NF-B
Category: HVAC
Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Does it only effect the shower?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No each hot water tap is effected, the problem is in the hot water system. The water temperature drops after about 3min and then remains low say 40c and have to close the cold water to have a warm shower. Before we could adjust the hot water with mixing the cold water and had a hot shower.
NB. The rheem integrity 20 (Model 871020 NF-B) is connected to solar hart system. There is no external thermostate to adjust temperature.
Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

Check in water inlet filter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The inlet filter to the solar tempering valve are all clear.
How do we check the gas booster? and can I increase the temperature of water from my rheem 20 boiler model no. 871020NF-B