HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

No heat in upstairs zone. Thermostat is currently at max and…

Customer Question
No heat in upstairs...

No heat in upstairs zone.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Thermostat is currently at max and no filters on a boiler system.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would prefer to.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
7/20/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the brand and model of your boiler? what do you have for zone control? zone valves (what brand)? a pump for each zone?