HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have aircondition model Josi-ddh009-n11 and I get no

Customer Question

Hi, i have Johnson aircondition model Josi-ddh009-n11 and I get no cooling out of it. The display says F0 together with a" blinking snowflake". Can you give some advice/tip/help to get this airconditioner on the move again?
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: Thermostat, is that the little box on the wall with temperature?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I don't know if its possible when I dont know what a termostat is:), what do you say?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The fan does not start at all. Seems to be locked in some way
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

That is a main control failure, you will need to replace the main control in the unit to get it working again. You can try to turn the power off to the unit for a full minute and then turn it back on, if the F0 comes back replaced the control board in the unit.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!