WCohn
WCohn, Construction Worker
Experience:  Been in contruction 18+years
6211579

RCE 329H I have a heater in property I have bought. I do not

Customer Question

RCE 329H I have a heater in property I have bought . I do not know how to set temperature. It has selections on top of the unit but I have not been able to set them. What does the "Lock"symbol mean? The temperature gradually rises once the heater has been turned on.
HELP!
W.Gratwick
Category: HVAC
Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Wade. I look forward to helping you! This site works off of the honor system. If I answer your question satisfactory then in return I ask that you give me a positive rating. It is the only way the site will give me credit.

In order to have the unit fully functional you need to unlock it. The following is the unlocking procedure. Thank you for using JustAnswer and please remember to rate me.

To unlock the unit press the UP & Down Temperature buttons at the same time, for 3 seconds. To lock it back out, do the same thing.

Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

Have a great day!!!

Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

Wendy, did I help solve your problem