HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Runs 3 minutes then two flashing lights Not cooling.

Customer Question
Runs for about 3 minutes...
Runs for about 3 minutes then two green flashing lights
Not cooling. Suggestions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
7/10/2016
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

1- I will need the exact model number of the outdoor and indoors units found on a sticker on the side of units.

2- the flashing lights are a error code, you need to specify if it is operation or Timer?? and if it constantly flashing or flashes 2, 3 , 4 or ...8 times or constant flashes..

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer