BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I recently replaced the zone thermostats from a TH9421 (pro

Customer Question

I recently replaced the zone thermostats from a TH9421 (pro 8000) with the newer TH9320W WiFI Pro 9000, and have problems with zones that appear to not communicate with the zoning control. Is it possible that an interface problem exists between this thermostat and the zone control?
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: all worked well before the change. we where looking for control over the zones via the wifi because this house is only occupied sparingly over the course of the year
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am a journeyman refrigeration and heating mechanic
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Help is no longer needed as we got our answer somewhere else and we don't think we should be charged for getting no help.