Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

The small box at the bottom of the unit where the

Customer Question

The small box at the bottom of the unit where the condensation collects - I cleaned it - it wasn't dirty - water leaking down the wall - what's the problem? The units (all 4 of them have the same problem) are only three months old. The AC installer won't return my calls (2).
Category: HVAC
Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like the condensate is going into a condensate pump? Is that correct? Can you use upload a picture?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If the condensate is going into the pump, why are all four units leaking water on the wall?
Expert:  WCohn replied 1 year ago.

Are the pumps plugged in? I'm just guessing they are pumps, again I ask for a photo.