HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My nest gave me the E23 error, No, the ac unit is new about

Customer Question
My nest gave me the...
My nest gave me the E23 error
JA: Has this happened before?
Customer: No, the ac unit is new about 11 months ago
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible. I'm home with my son. It's a holiday weekend.....
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was running fine until about an hour ago...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
7/2/2016
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, here is a link to NEST trouble shooting steps for the E23 error code..

Look those over, do what you can, let me know, we can go from there without a time limit.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer