HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a condensing unit model pa13nr024 need to know where fuse is. Checked thermostat where are filters and fuse...

Customer Question
I have a condensing unit...
I have a condensing unit model pa13nr024 need to know where fuse is
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: Checked thermostat where are filters and fuse
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
6/27/2016
HVAC Technician: canuck the pro, Handyman replied 1 year ago
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home impovement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Rre you getting no power to the unit at all? Have you tested with a multimeter?

HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 year ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

The fuse you will be looking for is in the indoor blower/furnace unit.

If you supply that number I can direct

Billy

HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Are you ready to continue?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer