john
john, master tech
Experience:  20 plus years
6149662

IS HEATING OIL STILL AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA AND AT WHAT

Customer Question

IS HEATING OIL STILL AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA AND AT WHAT PRICE PER LITRE
Category: HVAC
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.

Diesel fuel used in diesel powered vehicles and some other engines, is basically #2 home heating oil. But in the U.S. and other countries, home heating oil has dye added in order to distinguish it from un-taxed or lower-taxed fuels from un-dyed and higher-taxed diesel fuels used for over-the-road vehicles.

my research shows no unless you use diesel

Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you