HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Looking dometic a/c repair

Customer Question

Looking for a dometic a/c repair for RV
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What issue are you having and the model please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brand new dometic 13500 duo therm brisk 2. Was short cycling, now not really cooling mych at all.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

I would get it looked at under warranty, where are you located?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Longwood fl. It is not a mobile trailer and i have called all service companies and no one will come out.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried this place?

RV Rentals Of Orlando Inc

751 S Highwya 17/92
Longwood, FL 32750
Tel.(###) ###-####br />Fax.(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thry don't do warranty work
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Try calling this number and see what they will do for you, this is Dometic

1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Omgosh. Why are my replies not going through
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I called them yesterday. They gave me service numbers to call. Now i am on hold again. 15 people ahead of me. HOURS ON HOLD!
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Yes I am sorry for the trouble, but honestly it would be best to try and work it out with them for warranty on this as this could be a big problem and expensive fix.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!