Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm checking out a comfortstar mini split system 4 indoor

Customer Question

Hi, I'm checking out a comfortstar mini split system 4 indoor air handler and one outdoor condenser . The indoor unit display E6 on two of them and the other two is working fine. Check to see what is the difference between one that is working and one that is not working. Only to notice on the condenser 208 volt is not going inside to two of the indoor units. The terminal connection on the PCB on top of condenser A. B. C. and D. B and D is sending that one leg of power to the indoor unit to make 208 volts on the inside units and I'm not getting no power leaving A and C off that PCB on to of condenser.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  D.E. Anderson replied 1 year ago.

Hi, do you still need assistance with your ductless?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long before I can get an answer

I was trying to find out if you still needed assistance. Many times old questions more than a couple days old have been abandoned. E6 is a communication error.

Give me a few moments I am pulling up information for your particular model

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks , but no thank

Why are you upset? What can I do to help you? I seen that no one had answered this questions so I choose to try to assist. The error you are getting is a communication error. I'd be more than happy to help you troubleshoot it.

I'm sorry no one answered your question sooner.

I'm sorry we could not be more of an assistance. e6 is a communication error. And you can find troubleshooting information on comfortstar's website