HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I'm trying to install a wifi thermostat and 't have a c wire

Customer Question
I'm trying to install a...
I'm trying to install a wifi thermostat and don't have a c wire
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to figure out where to connect a c-wire on the HVAC control board.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: The HVAC unit is a horizontal unit in the ceiling from First Co.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
5/30/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 year ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

do you have an extra unused wire at thermostat? and what is the model of indoor furnace?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer