HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Honeywell thermostat blinking cool on, vwey little to no

Customer Question
cold air coming out of...
Honeywell thermostat blinking cool on, vwey little to no cold air coming out of vents
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: A/C not blowing out cold air. Thermostat recently replaced. Outside unit is working
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The unit worked yesterday with the fan on vs auto
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
5/30/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

The blinking indicates we are in a 5 minute time delay.Has this continued more than 5 minutes?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer