Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Thermostat is locked. How do I unlock? : My wife t the mode

Customer Question

thermostat is locked. How do I unlock?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My wife hit the mode button to turn it on for the first time this year. Word locked is on the screen and we cannot adjust anything.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Do you se a model on thermostat? Perhaps have to remove front cover to see model, I will pull a manual and help if so.