HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

The flow of air coming out of vents is not strong cool but

Customer Question
not strong...
The flow of air coming out of vents is not strong cool but not strong
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Am I going to get answer??????
5/27/2016
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Answer: Low air flow caused by a dirty furnace filter or a dirty coil at the indoor unit, inspect and clean thoroughly and enjoy

OK??

Gaztech
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician