How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gaztech Your Own Question
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 485
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Gaztech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is azmeel from Maldives i have Problem With my Gree Ac

Customer Question

this is Customer from Maldives i have Problem With my Gree Ac 24000BTU
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: CODE IS PH
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: its better if u can tell me the damage part or damage component from Motherboard
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Are you ready?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my ac from Indoor unit display show PH .outdoor unit is not function
Expert:  Gaztech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Can you provide me the exact model number for that unit.PH error code is is displayed when system detects a over voltage source powering your system.Procedures are :-Using a voltmeter, measure voltage feeding your unit.- if there is damaged components to unit, it can only be checked by a series of volt AC and DC tests throughout the units. IT is not a easy job for a non technical individual.
Expert:  Gaztech replied 1 year ago.
You should call a qualified tech for that type of issue